For the safety of our staff, clients, and patients, we are using curbside drop-off procedures for appointments. At this time, only Sun Lakes Chandler Animal Clinic Staff members are allowed in the clinic building, and we continue to follow strict cleaning and staff health protocols. Your cooperation and patience during this time are sincerely appreciated.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please park in one of the numbered spaces in our clinic parking lot.
- Call us inside at (480) 895-7633 and let us know you’ve arrived and the number of your parking space.
- We’ll get your pet’s healthy history and symptoms if applicable over the phone, and then one of our team members will come outside and retrieve your pet. We ask that you please wear a mask when interacting with our staff.
- When your pet is seen, a technician or the veterinarian will call you and discuss any findings and/or recommended tests or treatments.
- Someone from our team will call you for payment, which can be made over the phone.
Please call and let us know if you have any questions or need additional assistance when you arrive—we’re here for you and your pets!